Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Story Boards

     Hello fellow readers. I hope you guys had a great week! I was very very productive as my team and I have now finished our story boards. Larissa and I worked very collaboratively to draw out and organize all of our shots of each of the scenes. Thiago of course was right there with us as he spot checked them. Today I am going to be sharing the story boards I personally drew and will provide a link soon when Larissa and I upload them to google drive :)



    Here they are! So in this image you can see the first 14 shots we plan to have in the opening which will of course be brought to life very very soon. The majority of these shots will not be on the screen for long as we want to incorporate very fast paced cuts to again increase the tension of the piece. We plan to use a combination of lighting and fake blood to do do this as well. My personal favorite shots are the close ups and blood spiraling down the drain. I think they are going to look so cool and add a lot to our opening and really strengthen the fact that corresponds to the horror genre. I am so excited and hope you guys are too! Please please please stay tuned for our script and shooting schedule, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...