Monday, March 15, 2021

BLOOD!

  Hello guys, I just wanted to make a little post with an update about our fake blood! So as you know we have scheduled to shoot this weekend and to do that we needed to buy fake blood. So the original plan was to buy some but we slowly realized that we do not want our bathroom tiles to be stained red! Or of course to stain the skin of our actors! So, after some research we realized we could make our own by using some corn syrup and red food dye. Here's the recipe we are using:

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/fake-blood-51199810

We are going to try the recipe tomorrow to make sure it works and looks real. If that does not work well maybe red washable paint could...? Hopefully we figure it out soon! This was such a last minute thing we were a bit frazzled but I think my team members and I are handling it well :) I'll be back with more updates regarding the production process soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...