Monday, March 1, 2021

Shot List!

     Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great day today. In today's post I am going to share my group and I's finished shot list! We spent a lot of our time time make sure everything was thought out and planned perfectly but of course things are subject to change we actually film. Here are two screen shots of the first couple scenes.







    Here they are! I know they may be a little hard to read but I swear if you zoom in just a little bit you can see it all haha. We created our list through multiple group meetings before settling on these shots so I hope you guys appreciate the ones we chose. Before I go, I just want to go into a little depth on a few of my favorite shots and why we chose them. Right away my first favorites are the panning shots cutting to the close ups in the first photo. Though they may seem pretty ordinary, they are really going to come to life later on during the editing process. The panning shots will each be a few seconds but once we cut to the close ups the shots are progressively going to get faster and faster. We want to do this to of course convey the anticipation/anxiety of the scene and just intensify it overall. This will not only work to intensify the scene but reflect the emotions of the characters on to the audience. These will include more than just anxiety but confusion, nervousness, chaos, etc. These shots will also come to life during production as we plan to use different colored lighting for each character. These kinds of moments in films are my personal favorites and I am so excited to bring them to life in my own project with my team.

    Before I go, I hope you guys have a great week and are excited to see what's coming next! Stay tuned for our story boards and more preparation to start filming next week!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...