Sunday, February 21, 2021

First Steps!

         Hey everyone! In this post I am going to talk about the steps my group and I are taking to get this show on the road during the following week.

    So after talking with my group, we have come to conclusion about what each of us are going to do. So we know the first thing we are going to do is come up with a shot list. We plan to collaborate together on  that because we really want all of our ideas to show in the final product. Thiago is then are going to work on the screen play which we feel is best due to this genre being his favorite. Larissa and I are of course going to give input and spot check but he is really excited to get work. Larissa and I are going to simultaneously work on the story boards. I personally love doing story boards and am very exited to work with Larissa on them! As for the editing process we have the intention to (SAFELY) meet in person to edit everything but of course with covid it will be difficult. Regardless we will all be editing together!

Thanks for reading! stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...