Monday, April 11, 2022

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys!

Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As you know, I am a big fan of shoes, more specifically heels. I love how confident they make me feel but I don't have too many opportunities to wear them anymore so I decided to switch it up and buy sneakers for a change.

In an era where shoe design and trends change yearly, with new fads and patterns, there are few brands that remained constant. One of the few is Converse, more specifically the Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars. They have remained virtually the same since 1949. it has become possibly the most iconic pair and brand of shoes in the world. I don't know how I have gone my 40 years of life not having my own so I decided to change that.

I went to my nearest Converse store and bought myself the classic black high tops. To really put them to the test, I decided to wear them all day and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. Being a stay at home mom requires me to be on my feet all day so I knew this would be a good test for them. To start, they were really easy to put on because of how adjustable they are. It took me a second because I had never worn them before but they were easy to figure out. From walking from my front door to my car I could already tell they were insanely comfortable. I was able to run all of my errands wearing them all through Walmart, Target, and HomeGoods. I even got a few compliments from a group of teens! My feet weren't hurting at all at the end of the day. I also really appreciated that because they were high tops, they also supported my ankles. They kept them stable through all the walking I had done for the day. I also wore them when I had to walk Rocky, our dog, for about an hour and they were still holding up! I kept them on until I had to take the boys to practice and after that, I took them off. Not because I was uncomfortable but I was just ready to end my day.

Overall I must say I was very impressed with these shoes and how well they were able to work with me during the day. They were comfortable and the quality was 10/10. I now understand why all kids nowadays have a pair. I will happily add them to my sneaker collection and perhaps buy another pair in another color. I was thinking navy blue or a baby yellow! You guys let me know what color I should buy in the comments and I'll get back to you guys next week. Thanks for reading! And here's a picture of me with my shoes!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...