Saturday, February 13, 2021

I have news!

     Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing good. I am here with some news about some future plans about a new project involving creating a film opening. I am working with some peers from my class and what we have brewing is very exciting.

    I am going to be working with Thiago and Larissa to do this project. We are still figuring out what kind of vibe we want to reflect on to the audience. We are thinking we want to do a sort of horror/thriller genre for our opening since we all love watching these sorts of films, but again anything can change. We want to make sure sound and lighting are things we incorporate a lot just because we want our viewers to feel the intensity and anticipation of the scene. For now we are still pulling inspo from our favorite movies and shows to figure it all out but I am excited to bring you guys along for the whole process and put what we have learned to work!

    Talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...