Thursday, March 18, 2021

Group meetings!

     Good morning! I am hopping on real quick to tell you guys a little about the group meetings I just had in class. So group meetings are something my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, does for team members from all different groups meet in a breakout room on Microsoft Teams and talk about our work. Here we all get to give each other feed back and give ideas to others on ho to improve their projects to make sure we all excel! 

    In my group, I was with Kenneth, Marcos, and William. I had never spoken to them before so I was a little nervous but nonetheless we all spoke about what we were doing. I honestly loved all of their ideas for their projects. One of my favorites was Kenneth's as he is doing a thriller kind of opening and he wants to have it set on Valentine's Day. I loved that idea so much. I also appreciated Williams idea of filming in an abandoned house but we all told him that it maybe wasn't the best idea haha. I also got a chance to see Marcos's ideas and how they evolved into his opening now! All of them are doing great work and I can't wait to see it.

    When it was my turn to speak I showed them  my story boards (which you can see in a recent post I did!) and they loved it. I got nothing but positive feed back about both the story boards and the idea as a whole. I told Thiago and Larissa and they were thrilled! I cant wait to do another group meeting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...