Sunday, February 28, 2021

What's to Come

     Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I am hopping on to give you guys a preview of what's to come in the next few days. I'd be excited if I were you hehe. So as you know, in my last post I published the mood board for me and my groups film opening! and since then we have already started our shot list and story boards! While Thiago is working on the script. Larissa and I are working very hard on finishing our story boards to have them done in the next few days. We are all spot checking each other to make sure everything is going smoothly and we are all on the same page.

    We plan to have a group meeting tomorrow after school to continue working hard and talk even more about the details of the opening! We plan to have a shooting schedule done by the end of this coming week and hopefully start shooting as soon as possible. We are still looking for actors but other than that everything seems to be sailing smoothly but for now, I think we are done for the day. I hope you guy have a good day tomorrow, talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...