Tuesday, March 16, 2021

How It Went!

     Hey guy, we did it! We finally were able to get the cameras rolling and successfully film scene one of our opening. 

    Before we all met up at Thiago's house, we made sure to quarantine another three days prior to ensure we had no symptoms and limit who we were seeing. When the day arrived we all coordinated the times and things to bring to get ready to film. That day we were able to film scene one (the shower scenes) with our actresses Dani and Gaby along with Thiago who played James. We made sure they looked extra scary and bloody in the shower shots and close ups to ensure that their confusion and anticipation is transmitted through the screen on to the audience! The fake blood we made looked so good and didn't stain the actresses clothes or bathroom! We also stuck with the idea to use the records in front of a professional light to use different colors for each of our characters. Here's a picture!

    I don't want to say too much because I want you guys to be surprised with our final product but I will say it went great and it was awesome to meet Larissa and Thiago in person again! We all get along so great and work well together. We have had numerous group meetings and facetime calls but seeing them in person was something else. 

    So let me give you guys a heads up on what's to come! My group and I plan to meet again to film scene two next week. We sadly have to have it so far ahead because it is the end of the quarter and we have all had a lot of extra work and studying to do along with matching everyone's schedules. Regardless, we still made sure to have it as soon as possible! Finishing filming that soon also leaves my group and I over 10 days for post production where we'll edit and work on our reflections! I'll tell you a bit more about that soon!

Until then, Lore :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...