Friday, March 12, 2021

Our Script!

     Hey guys! So I know I have been telling you guys about our script for a while now and how we were working on it. We just really wanted to make sure it was as perfect as possible to be prepared to film and send copies to our actresses so they can get get familiar with them. So, here's a screenshot of the beginning and I left a link below for you guys to take a peek!


    So again, the majority of the dialogue in our script starts about 30 seconds in to our opening because as I have mentioned before there is no dialogue in the beginning shower scenes.

script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v0dgCoj2BuDVDMfg5tdkql8XJCNJ6gZFCdzY0VfSkaE/edit?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...