Friday, February 26, 2021

Mood Board!

     Hey guys! I am hopping on here to share my teams newest progress! After my last post of describing our outline of the plot, my team and I decided to create a mood board. We did this because we feel it will further prepare us to ensure we create the tone we intend to for our audience. We also believe it serves a visual for our writing stage of this whole process!


 
    Here it is! So the images we have here coincide with what we want to be in our opening. I carefully picked out some pictures that I believe captured the genre we are going for, coming of age/horror. In the bottom left you can see we have three teen best friends from what is one of my favorite coming of age films, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The board also has one of the main characters, Charlie, standing in the back of a truck in another image. This scene is one of my favorites ever and truly captures their youth. The majority of the other images coincide more with the horror factor. We have the blood spiraling down the drain which we will of course have a clip of and an unknown figure in  a hood. This represents the fact that we are not introducing the antagonist in our opening but we are making his presence known with a shadow. The other images in the board are details that essentially are ones my team members and I want to keep in mind while both filming and writing! I hope you guys like it and are excited to see what's coming soon! Happy reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...