Sunday, February 14, 2021

News pt. 2

     Hey guys, so I am back again with an update for you! So me and my group members have decided to go with a thriller/horror theme for our opening. We have already begun our research hehe. Thiago mentioned some great Youtube videos he watched for me and Larissa to check out. They are supposed to give us even more tips on how to create the mood of the opening. We plan on lighting to be a huge factor.

     Starting tomorrow we will be working in class on it and start going in depth on what we want to do. This will include figuring out what exactly we want the content of the opening to include and then a shot list which will hopefully be done within the next three days. We really want to make it perfect!

     I promise to keep everyone up to date with the whole process of our creation of the opening! Stay safe everyone!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...