Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Little About the Plot

     Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. In my last post I said I was going to touch base on the plot and this is what my team and I have so far.

    As I mentioned before we already have an idea of what who we want our characters to be. Though we are still developing their personalities we are clear about certain things for sure but today we are going to talk about what we want the opening to look like. After sharing our ideas with one another we have decided on having the opening portray either a serial killer going after the characters or something supernatural. We think this would we a cool element and something unique for the project. Our vision involves back to back clips in the bathroom of closeups of the characters faces all looking down. We want the fear and anticipation in their faces to transmit on to the audience to further portray the fear factor of the genre. We then want their to be a shot of the bath tub they are looking at with blood going down the drain. I personally would like these clips to be somewhat fast paced to increase the intensity of it. 

    After these shots, Thiago had the brilliant idea of adding a voice over from one of the characters saying something along the lines of "You're probably wondering how we got here, let's rewind" and then that is where the movie would start. It would 'rewind' to the beginning of the plot and show the progression of events that led them to that bathroom with blood. Nothing is set but this is the premise of what we want to do. I am so excited to bring you guys along for this journey. Stay tuned for next time where my group and I will start taking the steps to bring our ideas to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...