Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Intro

   
Hello! My name is Lorena, but I prefer to be called Lore. I am a senior in high school this year and I am working to finish my AICE diploma. I am currently taking the AICE Media Studies course and I am having a lot of fun with it. We get to learn about the art of films, TV, social media, and so much more. My favorite kinds of films are thrillers, romantic comedies, and action packed ones. This is my first time making a blog so I am excited to share my work as well as my thoughts with you!

I am creating this blog so I can have a platform to document my work for my Media course. This makes it easier for my peers and judges at Cambridge to see my work. I plan to use this as a platform to talk about my progress in my projects as well as my expressing my thoughts on the entertainment industry.

Stick around to learn and grow with me as the year goes on. Everyone is free to comment on my posts and talk to me about anything. Happy to chat with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Converse Review!!!

Hey guys! Trendy Mom here back with another review for you fellow moms! I am hopping back on here to tell you guys about my latest find. As ...